First South Insurance Agency's FAQ's
Here are some frequently asked questions. Click on the title to expand section and again to collapse.
In an Accident?
- Move your vehicle to a safe location.
- Call the police even in a minor accident.
- Only discuss the accident with the police & your Insurance Company.
- Get necessary information from other driver(s): name, address, phone number, license plate number and insurance information.
- Document witness contact information.
Notify & forward documentation to your Insurance Company Immediately.
Have a Home or Property Claim?
- Promptly report the loss directly to your Insurance Company
- Protect property from further damage. Arrange for reasonable temporary repairs as soon as possible.
- Keep a record of damage to personal property & all temporary repair expenses. Do not make permanent repairs until the insurance adjuster has reviewed the damage.
- You can reach Us at 800-354-0303